Virtual Classes: Work from home with me live on your screen and with equipment found in your home. $25 Unlimited Per Week (7 days, Monday-Sunday). Limited to the first 50 to purchase.
The 1-week Unlimited Virtual Class Pass from Harbor Fitness is a great complement to your in-studio workouts and outdoor exercise, as well as a plan for getting moving while house-bound.
- Scroll down to "Passes for online purchase" then “Which Pass would you like to Purchase?”
- Scroll to and click “Unlimited Virtual Classes 1 Week (Monday-Sunday)”
- Complete Purchase. Virtual Class Log-in Instructions will be sent to you via email.
- Learn some tips and tricks about healthy eating
- Perfect your exercise form
- Practice dance and rhythm technique
- Meet some of my talented small business-owning friends and get heaps of advice—from lifestyle to beauty, the arts, finance and more
- Ask a Kim Crowley, a certified personal trainer, anything!
Also available for purchase at the studio: Zumbawear, logo gear & more.
Reservations made on this site are run through Punch Pass. Purchases are then run through Stripe.
Purchases include single and multi-packs of fitness classes. Purchases also include personal training sessions in single and multi-pack sets.
Class packs and personal training packs are not returnable/refundable. Classes and training sessions do not expire.
Due to Coronavirus concerns, the class size maximums have been lowered to 12 people. With this in mind, all in-studio classes must be reserved. If you must cancel a class reservation, please do so more than 24 hours before class in order to keep from having one of your class punches used.
Additionally, purchases of fitnesswear, water bottles and yoga mats can be made. These items are picked up in person at the studio. If requested, items can be shipped for an additional shipping fee based on size of package and USPS rate.
Returns/refunds are accepted on these physical items if they have not been worn or washed. Full refund will be given on these physical items if they are defective. Exchanges are permitted for alternate sizes.
Purchases are made in US Dollars. Online purchases are made via credit or debit card. In person purchases can be made with cash, check or charge. If a check bounces, you will be charged an additional $10 fee. Accepted credit/debit cards for payment are: United States Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover.
Customer Service: Please contact Kim Crowley directly with any questions or concerns. Kim Crowley 89 Front Street, Suite 211, Marblehead, MA 01945; firstname.lastname@example.org; 781-346-5654.